Go Back To
A Modular DAS Approach
The ADRF DAS product provides a modular approach to the multitude of services required now and in the future. The ADRF approach lets the customer install only the services they need with the option to easily add additional services in the future. The benefits of ADRF don't stop with their modular and robust hardware. Compared to other DAS systems that require multiple fibers to each remote unit, ADRF has streamlined this approach by only requiring one fiber per remote unit. This allows users to maximize their budget to help deploy the most cost-effective DAS.
The ADX Series
The ADX Series represents the next evolutions of DAS technology and architecture, backed by ADRF industry-leading 24/7 technical support.
- Truly modular architecture means our single ADX platform is ideal for both single carrier and neutral host applications
- Most flexible platform on the market provides a genuinely future-proofed solution so you only pay for what you need now
- Class-leading output power with both 1W and 2W in all bands covers virtually all in-building application with significant cost savings
- Famed ADRF web-based GUI allows remote network control and alarm monitoring
- Patented technologies (such as Auto Commissioning Routine and Noise Detection Routine) speed commissioning time to reduce cost
- Up to 15 dBo of optical link budget over one strand of SMF per remote unit lowers cost and complexity and increases reach into disparate topologies
- Innovative, patented Band Combiner Unit (BCU) enables dynamic power allocation amongst carriers
It’s simple – ADRF takes full system responsibility by providing all of the key components of a total wireless solution. ADRF offers a wide variety of active and passive components, including repeaters, distributed antenna systems, antennas and other critical system components. This makes the system easier and less expensive to design, install and maintain, eliminating the time, hassle and complication associated with sourcing and integrating disparate components from various vendors.